Reyna Exclusive: "I can not thank Sancho! - Kicke

Giovanni Reyna does not carry the return number in the future at Borussia Dortmund? 32, but the 7, which previously belonged to Jadon Sancho. In the big day interview (Monday issue), the midfielder reveals that this is no coincidence. "He has already talked to me in the past season. He said when he was leaving the club, then I should bear his number," says Reyna.

The two had a special relationship, after all, they both had come as very young players to Dortmund without speaking the language. "I can not thank him for what he did for me since we know each other," says the 18-year-old Reyna over the only three years older Sancho and picks up: "He told me from the first day to say that I can contact me anytime if I have a problem. And he also helped me athlete by teaching me to believe in myself, to be self-confident and also radiating, no matter how young I was. You can only one Good athlete will be if you believe in yourself. He lived that to me. At him I could orient myself. "

How To FIX Borussia Dortmund!

Rasters Reus and Piszczek

This also applied to Lukasz Piszczek, from which Reyna speaks in the highest tones: "As he worked hard as a professional day for day and at the same time always pulled the team, was outstanding. We loved him all, with his attitude Was he an absolute model for us. "

Now another more than ever is a role model for Reyna: Marco Reus. "He is an absolute legend in this club," raves Reyna. "I do not necessarily see ourselves as competitors. Of course, there are certain similarities between us, as we play. To this day I look at him and look at things from him. I think it's great that we have him. If You can even talk about a competition between us both, then he's very healthy. "

In addition to Reus, Reyna has occurred very convincingly in the cup match against Wiesbaden (0: 3) on Saturday and was then praised by coach Marco Rose: "I found Gio very well. He was very present with the ball, had creative moments. In his physicality and The willingness to work against the ball, he has already packed in preparation. There we will stick to it. "

Read in the major interview in the Monday edition (also as eMagazine), which requires Rose of Reyna, how hard the Lockdown was for him and what he says, that, U.A. Naomi Osako and Simone Biles have pointed to the topic of mental health .

with painting, Kobel & Co: the contract periods of BVB professionals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portal should save Battlefield 2042, but has great problems

Destiny 2 wants to save Transmog, but forgets an old problem